Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Paper from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff

Hi Everyone!


Click here to win


My card today was made with the contest at My Grafico in mind.  All you have to do is click on the banner and you can read all about it and see the great prizes up for grabs!

When Lindsay, from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff, released this set Winterland, I was excited and printed out the images and paper right away, so I'm using some of the patterned paper for my card today.

My card is loaded with die cuts...I used my ornament punch and coordinated it with the background paper that I cut out using my Nesties and layered on top of my ornament embossing. The snowflakes are a Cuttlebug die as well. What would I do with out my Cuttlebug? If it weren't for Lindsay's paper and my Bug, this card would not exhist.
I love these bright fun colors and they are a nice change from the traditional holiday colors.  Even the hubby gave it a thumbs up.

So, how are you coming along with the holiday card making??? I was surprised to find out that I'm at about 42 finished cards.  Not too bad, but I need around 60.  You may be seeing a lot more quick and easy from me here on the blog. Time sure is going by fast :)

For more inspiration, visit Lindsay (grab here weekly freebie;) and the rest of the DT girls below...
Lindsay (owner and designer)
Cheryl (DT Coordinator)

Other challenges this card is linked to are as follows:
Critter Challenge-Texture (Embossing)
Little Paper Shop-Die Cuts
Pollycraft-A Glittery Christmas (Gems in Snowflakes)
Wild Orchid-Blue Christmas
Crafty Calender-Winter Snowflakes
Crafty Pad-Christmas Sparkle
Paper Sundaes-Pick your Toppings (Ribbon, embossing, blue, punches)
2 Sisters-Christmas
Mark's Finest Papers-Use a Snowflake
Sweet Stampin-Snowflakes
No Time to Stamp-Non Traditional Christmas Colors
Stamp Something-Digital item


Details not listed above-Paper: GP White, The Paper Company, Ink: Stampin' Up!, Punches: Stampin' Up!, Ribbon and rhinestones from my supplies.

25 comments:

Karin said...

Hrllo Karin,
It's a brilliant card again. And, yes, what would we do without our CB. I love that little green machiene. Exept for the fact that, here in Europe, all those craftstuff is so expensive.
Greetings,
Karin

Laurel said...

This is fabulous!

Fiona said...

fab card and great colours.. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

TannyP said...

This is such a fun non-traditional card, Karin. I love that you've used all those dies and the fabulous colors! Your rounded corners are always so perfect!

Cindi said...

super cute card!! I love teh red snowflakes! I'm with you on the cuttlebug thing
:)

Cheryl said...

OMG - so cute and they look like you would be able to easily make several! Great card

1CardCreator said...

What a cute card! I just love those colors and you put it all together so cleverly! ~Diane

*Vicki* said...

This is really adorable!! Love all of those yummy papers and colors!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something!!HUGS

Leanne said...

Wonderful card Karin!! It all came together so perfectly!

Margie said...

Very pretty, Karin! I love the embossing!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such pretty colors~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

pinky said...

Love the card Karin, those two colours work beautifully together.
Pinky

Emily Leiphart said...

I love the colours! You used that ornament punch nicely. I've been stumped by it ever since I bought it. ;)

Tamara Bennett said...

Oh! I forgot about this paper! it looks great!!

Mrs. Fence said...

I just love the colors in your card! And all the embossing and dies...super cheery!!!

redwasher1 said...

WOW! Gorgeous card!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Lindsay Weirich said...

love the layers! cute orniment accent!

Trinh said...

Pretty design! Love the colors.

Debbie said...

Sweet card - lovely design. :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The crafty pad this week. ;)

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

Val said...

I love the image. Thanks for joining the challenge at Sweet Stampin this week.
Hugs
Valxx

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the embossing on this, and the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Colleen said...

Very pretty - love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

marsha said...

Lovely! Love all the embossing and your die cuts! Thanks for joining us for this week's Critter Sketch Challenge and we hope you will come back and play again next week!
Hugs,
Marsha
CSCB-DT

Micki said...

wow, this digi clip art set is growing on me more and more and I totally love your card. I love the traditional Christmas colors but your card just really is stunning.

hugs

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Great minds think alike as I used that paper too! Love all of the embossing - really makes everything pop.

Related Posts with Thumbnails