Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pucker Up

Hi Everyone,

It's Thursday with Lindsay's Stamp Stuff, and I have a fun Valentine's Day card for you today.  I made it using the bra and panties from the set On the Line.  I paper pieced the the undergarments and layered them over a piece of twine, which I layered on a stamped background.  The butterfly punch was a gift this past Christmas.

I thought the cheeky sentiment paired well with these and I love the nontraditional colors for Valentine's Day...I say that a lot, but it's true :)

Here is a close up of the fun undies...I would wear these, wouldn't you?


Here is the entire set.





 Have you started making Valentine's day cards yet?  It's such a fun season...I love seeing what everyone is posting this time of year :)

Visit Lindsay and the rest of the DT for their projects this week.

Lindsay (Owner & Designer)
Cheryl (DT Coordinator)
 Shannon (On Leave of Absence)
Tamara (No post today)

Have a great day everyone!

Challenges this card is linked to:
MyGrafico-Anything Goes
Beary Scrap Designs-Love or Friendship
Bunny Zoe-Love is in the Air
Craft Your Days Away-Anything Goes
Crafty Pad-Something New (Butterfly punch)
Create Blog-Butterflies
Cupcake Craftroom-Bright Summer day
Die Cut Dreams-Use a digi and rubber stamps
Lothian Crafts-Anything Goes
Opus Glue-i-Make a Scene
Secret Crafter-With Love
Simply Create-Use your Punches
Stamp Scrap & Doodle-Anything Goes
Wags n Wiskers-With Love
Wild Orchid-Let's get Sentimental (Use a sentiment)

Details not listed above- Paper: The Paper Company, K & Company, Ink: Stampin' Up, Stamps: Practicing Creativity, Studio G, Punches: Martha Stewart, Stampin' Up! Pop dots and twine from my supplies.

26 comments:

TannyP said...

Love these! Oh that sentiment is perfectly cheeky and soooo you =) LOL! I love your nontraditional color use!

Leanne said...

I love it!!! Love the bra & undies and yes I would wear those hee hee!! Such a cute saying and I love the colors!! Super cute card!!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is fabulously cheeky! I love the way you popped every other punched butterfly back into the border!

1CardCreator said...

Love the sentiment Karin! I love what you did with the butterflies on the border, so original. That set is so versatile and it looks awesome like this! ~Diane

Pat said...

Lovely card, great image and sentiment. Thanks for joining in the challenge at The Crafty Pad this week, good luck in the prize draw.

Pat xx

Cheryl said...

Another awesome card! Great use of this set. I love your non-traditional colors.

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks so much for joining us at DCD with this lovely card, great image and sentiment, hugs Liz xx

Cindi said...

very cute!! love that butterfly border
:)

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Donna said...

Love this card! Such a fun element and gor geous colours too. Thanks for joining us at CYDA this time.
Donna x

Lindsay Weirich said...

very cute! love the clothspins and twine, a nice touch!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

very cute card, love the background paper.

Micki said...

girl, LOVEEEEE it. Pucker Up..... omg that just cracks me up. wonderful, great card!!!!!

Marie said...

NICE!
Thank you for joining the Alota Rubber stamps challenge.

Mrs. Fence said...

Such fun! I would totally wear these undies! I also think it's fun to use nontraditional colors for holiday cards too. Love all the different elements on this card. :)

darling Ho said...

What a funny card!! HaHa!!
Thanks for joining us at SC, hope to see you again.
~hugs~darling Ho~

Chrissy D said...

So Cute, Karin!

Shelley said...

Great card, thanks for joining in with this fortnights CYDA Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

Mummylade said...

I would totally wear that =). I'm so glad you entered the DCD challenge with this creation and good luck!

Maggie's Crafts said...

Love it!

Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad @ http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Sunday for another brilliant challenge! :)

Maggie
xx

Rosemary said...

Okay, you had me laughing. In keeping with the sense of humor - we thank you for your SUPPORT of Opus Gluei with such a CHEEKY project!

Love it, now make sure to keep coming back for more challenges with us!

beadz said...

What a cute card! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Thanks for playing along at the Beary Scrap and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Patricia said...

Very cute card, Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Beary Sweet Challenge. I hope to see you again. Good Luck!
~Patricia

Jamie said...

This is so cute, I love the colors and the butterfly border. Thanks for joining our Beary Sweet challenge and I hope to see you again next time.

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Oh yes! Both cheeky *and* fabulous! Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge to include "love" or "friendship". I love your card!

Cheers,
Susan

Jana said...

This is so darling. I love it. Great colors too. Thanks so much for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI.

Related Posts with Thumbnails