Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Sale!

Hi Everyone
 and for those of you living in the USA...
 Happy Thanksgiving!

If you are already in the mood to do some shopping, the entire My Grafico Store is on sale today...
 40% off baby!

Hop on over to Lindsay's Stamp Stuff to see all of her great new holiday sets and party printables too!

Have you seen these yet?



The sale is 40% off everything at My Grafico and Lindsay's Stamp Stuff.

Hope you all have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving...gobble gobble.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails