Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

The Unexpected

Hi Everyone,

Remember when buttons on cards were all the rage?  I acquired them in almost every color, but as that trend past, as trends tend to do, they are now gathering dust in my collection of craft supplies.  Until I was looking to make one more Halloween card, that had to be quick and easy.  

I was going for clean and simple, stamping the Empty Spider Web on the corner of my orange background paper.  I added a strip of white paper to the bottom that was stamped with the 
Expect the Unexpected Greeting, and I was going to add a few die cut spiders to the web.  The only problem was, nothing about that was unexpected.  So out came my black button collection and glue.  


Button spiders seemed cute and more in line with the greeting too.  The only thing left to do was draw on some legs, and add a bit of gingham ribbon.

Halloween is almost here...Wishing you few tricks and many treats!

Have a great day!
Karin 




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails