Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Spring Vibes

Hi Everyone,

While my cards today are unrelated, I feel that what they have in common is a springtime vibe.  Spring arrives at the end of the week, so I'm here to usher it in a few days early!

Here I used the Puff Circle as a design element, and used my circle punches to layer them up.  I added the Bitsy Bumble Bee as the fourth element and paired everything up with the Another Year Flies By Greeting.  Since the background was an embossed honeycomb, I added a few stamped Honeycomb Designs to the greeting to match.  To finish the card, I added gems to the center of the flowers and a die cut vellum butterfly.


Here is a CAS sympathy card made using the Silhouette Leaf Branch stamp and the 
Remembrance Sympathy Greeting.  I chose a soothing green ink for the trees, stamping once and then again without reinking, to get that shadow effect.  It's hard to see in the photo, but I added a line of glitter under the trees before I attached the sentiment panel.


Now that Easter is just around the corner, I began making my Easter dinner invitations.  I always go with a simple design, so here they are:


And when I was even too lazy to color the crosses, I switched to die cut bunnies.


Here are the stamps I used for these:

Please stop by the DRS Designs shop to see all of the great spring time stamps!

Have a happy day :)
Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails