Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Hats Off

Hi Everyone,

The hats are flying everywhere on my card today.  I thought I would keep the color choice a basic black and white, so that it could be gender neutral and not tied to any school colors. I think it's a must when considering building up a card stash for emergencies :)  

I created the background using the new Grad Hat Hooray background, and I added an embossed strip down the side.  I stamped and die cut the new Hats off Graduation Greeting and attached it using dimensional foam tape. 


I wanted to have some hats flying around, so I heat embossed two of the Brush Mortarboards and fussy cut them, before attaching them using the same dimensional tape.

Now that Easter is behind us, the graduation season is coming up fast.  Check out all of the  great graduation stamps available right here....Have a good one and happy stamping!

Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails