Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Joy to You

Hi Everyone,

Snowman cards are great for the whole winter season.  They work for that non religious Christmas person, but also great for cardmaking into the new year too.  This Heart Swag Snowman is one of my all time favorite stamps. He's adorable! 

I stamped, colored and fussy cut him, adding some glitter to his hat.  I made the background using the Snow Background stamp, embellishing the little dots with glitter glue as well.   



The half doily was on my craft table, left over from a failed card attempt, so I managed to work it in on this one.  I feel like it was as success :)  The sentiment is the inside portion of the 
Joy To You Christmas Greeting that was punched out and I added a few matching gems for some more sparkle.

Love and Joy to you and yours! 

Have a great day!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails