Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Valentine Cards

Hi Everyone,

I have a ladybug embossing folder (Darice) in my stash that I've never used.  Until today! I was really happy that it made such a great background for this darling little Love Bug stamp.  Her adorable little face just makes me smile :)

For the strip of patterned paper along the side, I made it using the following stamps:

Easy Dot Background (black ink)


And I added the Love Bug Hug Greeting to complete my valentine.

Since that card went so quick, I decided to make one more.  This time I utilized my candy hearts embossing folder (Darice) and made a strip of paper using the Silhouette Love Heart, to mimic the look of the conversation heart background.


I used the same border punch as on the first card and completed it using the My Heart To Yours 
stamp and adding a tiny die cut heart to the greeting. 

Wishing you a day of love and STAMPING!

Thanks for visiting!
Karin




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails