Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Happy Easter

Hi Everyone!

If you feel like you've seen this card before, it's because the one I made last week is very similar.  I decided to use this image for my Easter dinner invitations, so I stamped and die cut a whole bunch.  I thought I would make them as I felt led, rather than all at once.  I get so easily bored doing them assembly line style, so my goal is to try and vary things up after this.  My main goal is always flat and easy to mail :)



Here are the stamps used in the making of:

I added the row of gems for a bit of embellishment and called it done. 

Thanks to you for stopping by today!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails