Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Chicks and Bunnies

                                                                       Hi Everyone,


 I last weekend was a nice one for you and yours, and that you are in Spring time mode now!  Once the Easter holiday is past for me, it means stepping outside and getting the yard ready for warmer weather.


While these two cards celebrate Easter, this cute images are appropriate for any spring time card! 


Here I made a background using the Large Original Plaid stamp in pink, green and yellow inks.  The Chick in Nest was stamped, colored, die cut and matted.  The Favorite Easter Peep Greeting was a cute match.   

 



This was a last minute card made from left over scraps from my craft table.  I had an extra Tails Up Bunny that I couldn't use when I made this card, so I attached it to a background stamped using the Splatter Background stamp. 




I had a scrap of pale green cardstock, so that was attached behind the bunny and I added the 

Thanks for visiting the blog today!

Karin


 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails