Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Heartbeat


Hi Everyone,

I hope your holidays last year were great and that you're ready for the next great card making holiday, which is Valentine's Day!



DRS Designs has some fun new stamps, and a couple of my favorites are on the card below.  Heartbeat and Every Beat of My Heart Greeting are a total match, so I took inspiration from one of the cards I made last year, here.



I decided to make my die cut hearts into "people", by drawing hands and feet, and used the bow image from the 4 in 1 Fashion Accessories stamp for the girl and boy. To finish the card, I added a little fussy cut conversation heart that had the xoxo on it from the new Candy Heart Background.







This card is all about the love of my life...Chocolate!  I mean, my husband first, but then definitely chocolate.



I decided to make the stamped Chocolate Chips white chocolate, so that they would stand out on the red heart and embossed them to make them shine.  I paired the heart up with the new Love You More Chocolate Greeting 






Again, having leftover hearts from the first card, I fussy cut some as embellishments and added them to complete the card. 


Hope your valentine stamping is off to a great start!


Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails