Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Christmas in July


Hi Everyone,

It's that time of year...Christmas in July!  Every year at this time I vow to start my holiday cardmaking, get all excited about the theme and promptly make a card.  And that's pretty much where it ends. Womp womp. :(  Maybe if my goal was two cards, instead of fifty, maybe then I could reach it by the end of the month.  In any case, here is my first offering.

I colored up the Snowy Birdhouse, die cut and matted it.  I layered it onto a background made using the Interlocking Snow Background stamp and added a few punched mini snowflakes. 




For the greeting, I used some punches for the stamped Christmas From Our House Greeting and attached it with some dimensional tape.  A bit of glitter glue finished off the snowy look of the birdhouse and branches. 

Have you made any holiday cards yet this year?  Check out the Christmas stamps from DRS Designs right here.

Thanks for visiting!
Karin





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails