Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Prince Charming

Good Morning!


Today I have a Valentine's Day Card that I will be sending my niece at OSU. I know that she will find it funny, I would have at that stage of my life. The image comes from the Pretty Princess set from Linday's Stamp Stuff at My Grafico and the sentiment is something I made and printed out myself.
Here is a closer look at the sentiment and the rhinestones in the crown of the frog prince. The lip prints are from a traditional stamp from my stash.This is just one of the many digital stamp sets that are available in Lindsay's store...She has something for all occasions, as well as some new Houndstooth papers and SVG files. Pop over and check them out and peek in at Lindsay and the rest of the team for more ideas!







Tanya

P.S. There is also a new challenge blog starting, I Love Digi Challenge so this is linked there for the DT call.

Details-Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Martha Stewart, Markers: Le Plume, Copic, ribbon and rhinestone from my supplies.

7 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Fabulous card Karin, love your colouring, layout and textures :) Good luck with the DT call for I Love Digi :) xx

Elaine x

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this whimsical Valentine, Karin! Fabulous coloring and delightful papers!!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Oh wow! that is so cute and sweet and the colors are perfection!

Cheryl said...

Karin, this is too cute! I love the bling and the lip prints.

Courtney Baker said...

Way cute! Love that frog.

Tanya said...

Very Cute!! That frog is adorable :)

Nettie said...

Love your gems on the frogs crown. It's usually me that adds the bling!! We must have been thinking along the same lines this week, but I prefer your sentiment on the front. Great colours.x

Related Posts with Thumbnails