Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sale Time

Hi Everyone!

My Grafico is turning one this week! In honor of the first birthday or anniversary...however you look at it, the deal is for you! Everything in the store this Thursday and Friday is 25% off!!! Woo Hoo!

Linday's Stamp Stuff has just come out with two new sets, so stop by her shop and check them out...Those little girl princess parties are so popular right now... or perhaps some butterfiles for the spring card making season!
There's lots to see, and remember the 25% off is only until Midnight (GMT) Friday the 15th...Only at My Grafico!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails