Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Easter Eggs

Hi Everyone!

It's another post about my Easter invitation making odyssey.  This batch, along with a few I will show in the coming weeks, complete my task. Yay!  Now to stamp and mail them out.  

I challenged my self to choose a stamp and make a group of cards, so what's more iconic than a good old Easter egg, right?   

Here are my offerings made using the Easter Egg with Bow stamp:







I used the same 1 Line Happy Easter on all of the cards and the stamps I used to create the background paper on this last one are as follows:


Hippy Hoppity, Easter's on its way!

Thanks for peeking in...
Karin





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails