Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Happy Easter

Hi Everyone!

I'm still on my Easter invitation making quest, so here is my latest offering.  It's not elaborate, but with a great image a simple card can be something more.  And this image just screams SPRING to me!

I colored up the Daffodil Frame from DRS Designs and fussy cut it.  I played off of the butterfly in the image and used one of my embossing folders (Darice) to make the background.  


I added some die cut butterflies (Stampin' Up!) and the 1 Line Happy Easter Greeting to finish it off. 

Have you started on your Easter and or springtime cards yet?  Stamping with cheery images is sure to chase away the late winter blues!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails