Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

St. Patrick's Day

Hi Everyone!

 I'm working on St. Patrick's day cards, and that to me is good news.  It means we're that much closer to spring!  I'm even excited about turning the clocks ahead for more daylight, so I'm counting down to that too!  In the mean time, St. Paddy's day it is!


Here I stamped the Tall Shamrocks and colored them in, adding a dot of glitter glue to the centers.  I used the new Blessings on St. Patrick's Day Greeting (372) for the sentiment, die cutting it and adding a mat.  The card was too plain for me, so I fussy cut a tiny frog and top hat, for a bit of festive fun.  Those elements came from the new stamps, Toad Made for You Recognition stamp (363D) and Top Hat St. Patrick's Day Greeting (378G). The final thing was to add some gauzy orange ribbon behind the sentiment.



This card highlights the new St. Patrick's Pot of Gold (466H), which I stamped, colored and die cut.  I attached it to a dry embossed background, along with some gold glitter paper, to highlight the loot in the pot.  There is a bit of shamrock ribbon covering the seam between the papers and I also added a fussy cut rainbow for embellishment.



The rainbow came from the Sean and the Rainbow stamp, and I finished the card with a few square shaped gems. 

Be sure to check out the entire DRS Designs store for all your crafty wants and needs!

Wishing you lots of luck with all your stamping projects!

Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails