Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Valentines

  Hi Everyone,


Happy Groundhog's Day!  No card to celebrate this minor holiday, but I do have a couple of Valentines to share.

I've spoken about my love of puns on cards, so I went ahead and made a minor change on the new Lucky in Love greeting, to make it match my image on today's card.  I simply added a die cut letter d.

For the image, I stamped the Ducks Decoration, and then made a mask of the ducks too, so that I could stamp a field of Flower Hearts for them to frolic in.  

The background paper was made with the faithful, never let me down Splatter Background stamp, along with the Small Silhouette Heart stamp in pink ink.  It's subtle, but I promise you they are there, and I finished the card by making some matching, gem filled flowers.

 


Inside, I used the new Valentine Drop Hearts for the message and a few more of those pink hearts.



While I made this card with Valentine's day in mind, since it's not red or pink, it could be used for your sweetheart any time of the year.  

I colored up Jimbo and the Gang and attached it to a background that I made by inking up an embossing folder.  A row of die cut hearts and the I'm Wild About You Greeting were all I added to it.


The DRS Designs store has all of these stamps and other card making desires!  Just click on over here!

Have a great day!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails