Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Hot Diggity

  Hi Everyone,


As much as I like clean and simple cards, I feel like I struggle when making them.  They always look unfinished in my hand, so I add more stuff, and eventually ruin the whole thing. I feel like this is my version of a CAS card.  Patterned paper, image, sentiment, and limited embellishment in the form of twine :)

I do have a love of patterned papers, so it was fun to make one for this darling new Let's Play Puppy stamp.  I stamped him on some light brown paper and heat embossed him, before fussy cutting and adding him to a mat. He was perfect for a dog lovers' birthday, so I paired it up with the Hot Diggity Dog Birthday Greeting. 



Here are the stamps I used to make the background paper:

Thanks for visiting and be sure to stop on over to the DRS Designs store for more new stamps!
Karin





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails