Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Easter Blessings


Hi Everyone,

My offerings today are super simple and quick to make.  With Easter coming up, here's a card made using an embossing folder and the Lily Cross Easter Blessings stamp.  I added some chalk to the rays, but if you don't have this (Darice) embossing folder, I think something similar could be made using a ruler and a yellow marker. 





And here I'm using the Simple Easter Bunny for my Easter dinner place cards. Only 6 more to go!




Hippity Hoppity Easter's on its way!

Thanks for visiting!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails