Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Butterflies


Hi Everyone,

I'm still on a background making kick, so for this card I inked up the new Fillagree Butterfly and stamped it all over the background.  Coloring them up using my Copic markers, it created a nice backdrop for the Happiness Butterfly Greeting.  It was simply die cut and enhanced with a bit of lavender ink.



The butterfly embellishment is two die cuts with some glitter glue that was adhered only from the center, so that I could bend and shape the wings.

Be sure to stop over at DRS Designs to see all the new stamps, and to score the retiring ones before they're gone!

Happy days to you....
Karin




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails