Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Birthday Wishes

Hi Everyone,

Ever since I made this birthday card using the new Fillagree Butterfly stamp, I've seen butterflies in my backyard.  It might be because I've finally planted some flowers, but I like the idea of me using this stamp being the thing that summoned them :)   

I began by using the negative of an oval die cut and inking inside of it before I stamped, and heat embossed the butterfly.  I know it doesn't show in the photo, but the sparkle on the butterfly led me to add a couple of strips of gold glitter to highlight the Special Birthday Wishes Greeting.



To finish it, I embellished it with a die cut flower and big gemstone center.  


Thanks for stopping by!
Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails