Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Birthday Blessings


Hi Everyone,

I took a bit of creative license with my card today.  I'm fairly certain that in real life, lilies don't come in the color of teal or blue, but that's what I was feeling.  This stamp is one of my favorite flower stamps from the DRS Designs catalog, no matter what color it is!

I layered my image and sentiment onto an embossed butterfly background and embellished everything using gems, butterfly cutouts, and some glitter glue.  


Here are the stamps I used:
Birthday Blessings Greeting

Thanks so much for visiting me on the blog today! 

Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails