Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Herd it's your Birthday

Hi Everyone,


I went with one of my tried-and-true card layouts for my share on the blog today.  When I make this for a vertical card, I only use 4 circles and place the greeting at the bottom.  However, making a horizontal card let me use the Cow Cutie image from DRS Designs a couple of more times, and that let me place the Herd Birthday Greeting in the center.  Using those punches makes it a quick card too :)




I know it's hard to see in the photo, but if you're wondering about the background, it's just a paisley and flower embossing folder that I added some red, yellow and green ink to, before running it through my machine.  

Thanks for peeking in today!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails