Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Happy Birthday


Hi Everyone,

When it comes to cardmaking, September is a heavy birthday month for me.  It would be great if I planned ahead, but since my good intentions usually fail, my cards tend toward a simple design.

I stamped the Wordy Birthday Greeting in black, orange and red ink, adding some yellow sponging around the die cut. I attached the sentiment at an angle to an embossed cupcake background and added the fussy cut Birthday Party Pig.  Both of these stamps can be found at DRS Designs.



To finish it off, I added a few punched stars for a confetti like embellishment :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails