Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Thanksgiving

Hi Everyone,

I know I've skipped right over Halloween with my card, but it grew out of the fall themed patterned paper that I made using the following stamps:

Open Leaf -Brown ink

Silhouette Branch-Green ink

Splatter Background-Orange ink 

I added a dry embossed pumpkin panel (Cuttlebug folder), attached the die cut Close to Your Heart Thanksgiving Greeting and added this to a brown card base. 



To finish, I added a die cut leaf (Darice) and a raffia bow.

It fully feels like fall in my part of the world right now, but if you need extra inspiration, check out all the fall, Halloween and harvest stamps right here!

Happy Stamping!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails