Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Birthday Toast


  Hi Everyone, 

I wish I could put into words how much I LOVE these new stamps from DRS Designs! Super cute and punny are my absolute favorite and these are it in spades :)

I stamped, colored and fussy cut the Party Toast, and stamped and die cut the Birthday Toast Greeting before I created the background.  Wanting to make it match his polka dot hat, I inked up some bubble wrap and used that for my stamp. Green, yellow, orange and pink were the colors I chose to make that bubbly, confetti like look.  




I added a die cut frame and attached it, along with the popped-up image and sentiment to an embossed dot panel.

Cheers all around!  Now go get yourself that adorable, buttery toast stamp!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails