Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Happy Birthday


  Hi Everyone, 


This new Mr. Earl's Happy Birthday greeting is perfect for anyone's birthday.  The big, chunky letters make it super fun to color and I love the star that dots the "i"!  


That star was the inspiration for my background that I made using a star embossing folder and the Interlocking Star Background.



Who's more festive than our own Birthday Party Pig?  No one! So of course, he had to make an appearance on my card.  I did a bit of fussy cutting and added some glitter to his balloon too.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails