Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

The Beauty of the Season

  Hi Everyone,



We did a lot of work remodeling the outside areas of our home this year.  We removed our deck, brick walkway, and pine trees and put in a paver patio, fire pit and fence.  The deer are so confused, we see them standing on the outside trying to figure out what happened to their usual thoroughfare.  For me it has been a joy to have some fall flowers and even a bird feeder that they can no longer eat and empty!



This has inspired today's card.  I stamped and heat embossed the background using the Interlocking Snow Background.  The Beauty of the Season Christmas Greeting and Bird Feeder image were stamped, and then die cut to create one central panel for the front of the card.  




After coloring the image, I also stamped and colored the Small Pinecone, which I fussy cut and attached to the card along with some ribbon.  To finish up, a bit of glitter glue was added to the pinecone tips for a snowy embellishment.

Thanks for dropping in to visit!

Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails