Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Summer Time

Hi Everyone,

It's officially summer and in my opinion, margaritas are the ultimate adult summer beverage. The lime, the icy bits...the SALT! They're even good minus the tequila.  Just add some simple syrup, a fresh squeezed orange to the lime juice, (and a splash of fizzy water for some pizazz) and you're in business. Mmmmmm...I think I should have titled the post Taco Tuesday, because I think I know what's for dinner now!

For this first card I inked up a citrus embossing folder to create the background, and stamped colored and fussy cut the Margarita Glass, adding some glitter glue to the rim for the salt.  I heat embossed the Citrus Slice and attached everything along with the Toes in the Sand Birthday Greeting.



Here is another graduation card I made, because, tis the season!  I copied the layout from my last graduation card here, I just changed up the school colors and added the bee, since that's the school mascot.  


Here are the stamps I used:
Graduation is The Beginning Verse

Here's hoping your summer is in full swing!  Thanks for stopping by!
Karin


 






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails