Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Blessings


Hi Everyone,

Some great new seasonal stamps have been released over at the DRS Designs store, and they're perfect for all your Autumn and Thanksgiving stamping and crafting!

Here I'm using the newly released Blessings for You on Thanksgiving Greeting (807F).  I stamped and die cut it, adding some layers and ink to highlight it.  The Woodgrain Background was stamped and heat embossed using some powder that has a sheen to it.  I wanted to give the card a shabby chic look, so I wrapped that portion with a burlap and lace ribbon.
 



Before attaching the sentiment, I added some die cut leaves in in fall colors that were enhanced by a bit of inking around the edges.  

Are you in the mood for fall?  Looking to get some new products?  DRS Designs is where it's at!

Happy stamping!
Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails