Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Halloween Cards


Hi Everyone,

I'm still at work on some more Halloween cards this week, so here are a couple of my recent creations.

Even though I embellished this with some sequins, I would consider this a CAS card...at least when it comes to what I usually make.  I stamped the Silhouette Witch Cauldron on a lavender base and then added the greeting. 

I stamped the Brewing Halloween Greeting in black and added the Bubbling Beaker in lavender to keep the monochromatic look.  I attached it with some dimensional foam tape and added a die cut spider.


  



This card was made by stamping and heat embossing the new Beware Crow stamp.  I ended up fussy cutting it for a whole other card design. Alas, it did not go as planned, so I ended up gluing it to some oval die cuts, for use on this card here.


The background was made using the Starry Background and the Spooky Eyes Background in grey and orange inks.  I wrapped it with some black lace and finished it with a die cut bat for embellishment. 





Thanks for stopping by!


Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails