Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Halloween Gnome


Hi Everyone,

This past weekend we marked 20 years since that terrible day on 9/11.  Reliving it in my own thoughts, watching coverage on tv and talking with loved ones, I really couldn't do scary or spooky when it came to my crafting time, so I went cheerful for my Halloween theme instead.  


I knew a gnome would lift my spirits, so after stamping and coloring the Peculiar Pumpkin Patch, I decided to add the Peeking Gnome for fun.  He was fussy cut and made more festive by swapping out his hat for the one from the Witch Gnome.




The card base is a simple orange and yellow, with a die cut pumpkin vine glued on top.  For the sentiment, I stamped the Halloween Gnome Greeting and die cut it in the shape of a pumpkin and added it to the corner of the vine.  A few gems we added for design balance. 

Do you like this gnome themed card?  Be sure to stop by DRS Designs to get your stamps today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails