Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Mini Cards


Hi Everyone,

January always gets me in the mood to organize.  During that initial rush of digging through craft supplies, I came across some tiny, 3" envelopes.  So, instead of making A2 sized simple cards, I made them mini, gift enclosure sized cards.

For the card on the left, I cut the card base maybe 1/16th smaller, so that it would fit in the envelope and embossed the background with hearts. I stamped the Cocoa and Marshmallows, fussy cut it and attached to to the background.  I decorated it using the Small Silhouette Heart and I used a portion of the Cheap Chocolate Eve Greeting on the front as well.

The Paper Coffee Cup was stamped along the fold of my card stock, and then fussy cut.  I stamped it couple of more times onto pink and fuchsia paper that I fussy cut and embellished using the Splatter and Vicki's Versatile Background stamps. I finished that using a fussy cut Candy Heart along with the lid. 




Inside there was just enough room for a sentiment and wee bit of room to sign something personal.


Inside stamps are as follows:



The Valentine's Day countdown has begun...Have you finished your card making?  There are more stamps and ideas at DRS Designs!

Happy Stamping!
Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails