Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Winter Birthday


Hi Everyone,

These cards feature the new Ice Day Birthday Greeting , which is the perfect sentiment to celebrate a winter birthday!


For this card, I taped off the happy birthday portion of the greeting, so that I could stamp it inside the card. Otherwise, I stamped, die cut and added some pink ink to it, before attaching it to a big, die cut mitten.  It's a die meant to make ornaments, but I just added some faux stitching with a pen, along with some punched mini snowflakes for decoration.  I layered it onto a background that was stamped using the Snow Background and some white ink.  


This second card was so simple, that it needs no explanation.  I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, attaching it to an embossed panel. (Darice brand embossing folder) I then cut off the bits that were hanging off the edge and attached it to the card base. 


I added some glitter glue and called it done. Easy when you have a great sentiment that can do the heavy lifting! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails