Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Happy Twos-day


Happy "Twos"-Day! Yes, I made a card to celebrate this very specific day!  Did you realize that the date is 2/22/22? And if you're reading this at 2:22 am or pm, extra celebratory salutations to you!

I tried to come up with some ideas for celebratory things to do today, but all I could think of was making this card.  I colored, and fussy cut the stamped Spring Crocus, because I thought they looked like tulips.  Two-lips...get it?  I can hear the groaning right through computer...lol!

I stamped the Sticky Note Calendar and colored it the 22nd to match the embossed background of my card and attached it along with a die cut greeting.



I finished it by adding a strip of floral ribbon and attached the image to finish it.
 
Thanks for stopping by on this very special Twos-day!

Hugs, 
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails