Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone,

Herre is the last of my birthday cards for my March birthday friends. I decided to use the Fuzzy Chick for a spring themed card. 

I added the hat from the Birthday Party Pig, used a flower brad for the puff on top and created the background with a few stamps:

Splatter Background

Easy Dot Background

Happy Birthday Arc




Inside I added the Favorite Easter Peep Greeting (minus the Happy Easter portion) along with a second chick.



Wishing you a happy spring season! Thanks for peeping in...
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails