Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Happy Fall

Hi Everyone,

I know creating a whole scene for a card is not my strong suit.  I love the look this type of card, but I always feel intimidated when I start out. Teaching myself to think small is the key, so I chose to make a 4 1/4" square card and that helped keep me from being overwhelmed.

I began by sponging the background grass and sky, and then stamped the Summer's End Tree and new, soon to be released Windmill (025H) stamp on top.  I colored in the windmill and added some glitter glue in fall colors to the tree.



The Large Happy Fall Y'all sentiment was attached with some dimensional tape to complete the seasonal card. 

Be sure to stop by the blog as we roll out cards featuring new holiday stamps from the DRS Designs store!

Happy Fall!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails