Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Merriest Christmas


Hi Everyone,


Here are a couple of last-minute Christmas cards that I whipped up.  I used the same embossing folder for both, so the backgrounds were a snap. 

I colored the World Globe, and knew I wanted to pair it up with the Merry Christmas to All sentiment, so I thought a Santa hat would be on brand and really bring on the holiday cheer.  I stamped and fussy cut two hats using one for the globe and another for an embellishment.  A few scattered gems finished it. 

The hats came from these stamps:
 


For this card I used a piece of the holly paper I made for this card here, and added the Santa Face and the Merriest Wishes Greeting, along with a few gems in the snowflake centers. 


Wishing you and yours the Merriest of Christmases!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails