Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Merry Christmas to All


Hi Everyone,

Using the new Merry Christmas to All sentiment from DRS Designs on my card, I decided to pair it up with the Santa with Birds Christmas Scene because he's depicted with "all" the little birdies.

I stamped and colored up the scene but ended up with a big smudge along the top.  Don't you hate when that happens?  Lucky for me my dies saved the day by letting me crop out the goof up. The scene is simply smaller and, in the end, fit the card well.   I also added some glitter glue to the fur on his clothes for a bit of holiday sparkle.  


I layered it onto a background that was stamped using the Medium Filigree Snowflake and lined with a strip of embossed snowflake cardstock.  Finally, for embellishment I added the Small Cardinal that was stamped and fussy cut. 

Happy Holidays!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails