Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Red and White Christmas


Hi Everyone,

Since I love a red wine and I love a white wine, I feel like this stamp was made for me!   I just don't love a sweet wine, the more tannin the better say I.  That's probably why my palate prefers tea without sweetener too. Enough about my beverage preferences and on to the card!

I kept the card monochromatic in keeping with the sentiment and used snowflakes on the background for that reason too.  Who can sing White Christmas without imaging flakes in the air? 



Here are links to the stamps used on the card:


Happy Holidays!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails