Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Birthday Toast


  Hi Everyone,

One more cheerful birthday card coming your way, featuring this sweet little Party Toast and the matching Birthday Toast Greeting.

The background was made using an embossing folder (Lifestyle Crafts) and I fussy cut the toast, attaching it to a die cut square.  Some of my most used sentiments are ones that fit inside of a punch, so don't be surprised if you see me using this again and again.



I attached the image and greeting with dimensional tape, along with some fussy cut candles from
Birthday Candle Burst for embellishment.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails