Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Fishing Birthday

 Hi Everyone,

I love how happy this Proud Catch Fisherman looks when it comes to his big catch, so I thought he would be perfect for this new  O-Fishal Birthday Greeting!

The greeting and image do most of heavy lifting when it comes to making a cute card, so I simply made a background using Vicki's Versatile Background and Sand Snow Water Lines, using blue and green ink.


The black strip was embellished by me adding a few doodles and the Big Mouth Bass was fussy cut and added with pop dot.

Here hoping YOU have a REEL-Y great day too!

Karin

 




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails