Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Navy Proud

  Hi Everyone,

Since we're coming up on Memorial Day weekend, I thought I would share a military themed card.  DRS Designs has recently released a group of military emblems and my card today showcases Navy Proud.

I took inspiration from some of the emblems I saw online, which contained the colors of yellow and blue.  I heat embossed the emblem and also the background made using the Starry Background stamp.


To complete the card, I added a die cut banner along with a few die cut stars.

This card is one I made for a friend's birthday, and I took inspiration from this card:


Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails