Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Air Force


  Hi Everyone,

In keeping with the summertime and American colors of red, white and blue, I went ahead used them for this military card share.


The stars on my embossing folder matched the stars on the Star Wreath from DRS Designs, so that's how that choice happened.  I embossed both the wreath and the Air Force Proud emblem and then die cut them out, layering them on top of each other.




I used the Thank You For Your Service for my sentiment and colored in the stars and words on that, and the emblem with a red marker.  A few punched stars were added to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails