Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

US Marines & A Wedding


 Hi Everyone,

Just a couple of simple cards for my post that were made using easy layouts and some trusty ribbons on each one.

I can't help but keep with a star theme when using these military emblems, so I embossed the background and die cut the Marine Proud and fussy cut the matching Anchor.  I finished it off with a ribbon of matching stars.


June really kicks off wedding season, so I was thrilled to make a card featuring the new Blending Lives Greeting.  It was lovely enough on its own, so I kept it monochromatic and added a die cut flower and some silver embellished ribbon.


Be sure to stop by the DRS Designs shop to see all of these stamps and much, much more!

Have a great day!
Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails