Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Red, White & Blue


 Hi Everyone,


I have a couple od patriotic cards for today's share here on the blog.

This first one is mostly dies and embossing, and I tried to keep with a stars and stripes theme, using the Starry Background and the Thank You for Your Service stamps.  As I was completing it, I added a few punched stars foe embellishments.


I was trying to keep the red, white and blue theme going and remembered the phrase, "Red sky in morning, sailors take warning," so I sponged up some water and sky, adding the tree line from Mountain & Treeline 2 in 1 Scene at the shore.    


I figured who would rescue someone from the waters but the Coast Guard, so I stamped and embossed the Coast Guard Proud Emblem and attached it to the card.

Thanks for visiting today!
Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails