Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Happy Birthday

 Hi Everyone,

A cat loving couple who are friends of mine, both had a birthday last week and this is the card I made for him.  I also made a cat card for her; however, it's currently lost in the mail. I told her I'd make her another one if it doesn't show up this week, but in my rush to get these out, I forgot to take a picture of hers.  I'm not sure I remember what it looked like...lol!  ANYWAY....

For this card, I used the Mr. Earl's Happy Birthday greeting, because it seems masculine and celebratory.  Since that took up a lot of real estate on the card front, I used my circle punches for the Cat in a Bag stamp, so that it would fit.


The background was made using the Cat Paw Background, and I added an embossed paw strip.

Inside the card I used the Cat's Meow Birthday Greeting.  I just left off the happy birthday portion since I stamped it on the front of the card.


Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails