Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Matching Towels

 Hi Everyone,

I know it looks like I'm posting a black and white photo, but I promise that it's not one.  It's just a card that's made with gray, white and black cardstock.  For a modern wedding card, I thought I would make it to reflect the colors in a modern home, which always seems to be gray right now. What happened to the pink and peach colors in a bathroom...I know, I'm showing my age ;-)

Anyway, this is an idea from ages ago in my idea binder, only the towels had his and hers stamped on them.  I chose to add a tiny heart instead and use the new Mr. & Mrs. stamp to make the wedding card. 




The card is pretty self-explanatory, but here are the measurements I used to make the towels and bar.  

The bar: 1/4" X 3 1/2"

The towels: 1" X 3 1/2"

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails