Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Mr. & Mrs.



Happy Birthday America!

If you came here looking for a patriotic post, just blame me and my poor planning.  Be sure to scroll down though, because you will find plenty of cards leading up to today.  

Today's card celebrates love, and I used the new Mr. & Mrs. sentiment which I stamped, and heat embossed onto the base.  The bride and groom were made using heart shaped dies that I embellished with dry embossing and a few gems. The groom's bow tie was made using the 4 in 1 Fashion Accessories stamp and some heat embossing. 



For folks in the USA, I hope you have a great day celebrating!  If you're looking for more stamps, be sure to check out the entire DRS Designs catalog here!   

Karin




 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails